02 June 2010

Just A Lil Bit.....


"But how we move from A to B it can't be up to me
Cause you don't know
Who I was before you
Basically to see a change in me
I'd be losing, so I just ignore you, yeah"


My relationship status on Facebook says "single". It's the true after it saying I was in a "open relationship" for so long. Was I really in a open relationship? Well it was a relationship that was open to interputation. From the outside looking in, you would mistakenly think we were dating. The truth is we were just friends that hung out together a lot cause we enjoyed each other's company and had fun. So you can assume whatever you want within that situation. In the time between that "open relationship" ending and me proclaiming myself single I was approached by numerous women who want to get to know me better. For whatever reason they are attracted to my behavior and personality before they actually meet me in peson. I always found that kinda weird. Until, I realized that I've done that myself. I just figured in my case I was being a man who like a pretty girl who just so happen to have a few things in common with me. I guess I was wrong.....

"Oh oho
But your on my mind, my mind, my mind, my mind, my mind
Oh oho
But maybe in time, in time, in time
I'll tell you"

The one thing that I have learned in the last couple of years is, you can't rush into a situation thats really important in your life. You can buy a pack gum on a whim but you can't fall in love with a person that way. I have feelings for women that I know but I also have very limited time. Also, on top of that I have become paranoid that women come at me now because they see that I'm doing better in my life. I have my head on straight, no kids, never been married, good credit and I have a steady income and am on track to retire by 43 yrs old. So this all adds up to me wanting a good relationship but thinking that it will only waste the rare free time I do have. One day I'll get it right I hope.....







No comments: