25 July 2010

Coke Lines 2010

"International Player's Anthem INSTRUMENTAL" (wait for the drop...)

its night time
city in the lime light
tryna get my mind right
so I exit the turnpike
headed to the Southside
Home of the Brave
great granny was a slave
but we'll never know that life
its all good but could be better
weather a few storms
but still fear the weather
so we stick together
hand on a Bible
never excused of slander of libel
so the facts stay straight

"Hollywood Divorce INSTRUMENTAL"

Uh! she says leavin'
but I'm not grievin'
trust dog true blue you believin'
situation turn ugly, say I'm slippin' wit my mackin'
f*ck that! b*tch let me help yo ass wit the packin'
out the door you go
don't wanna see you no mo
in my dreams, or my nightmares
where you end up.... you should stay there
and tell that other brotha he done found that muthaf*cka
the real one truly
and you gon do him like you did me

"Ready, Set, Go INSTRUMENTAL"

the truth is the only real knowledge
smart as f*ck, never been to colleges
streets raised a youngin'
never took for granted
so I gained alotta somethin'
do you understand it?
playa bout done landed
below the brown
so I guess he underhanded

"In My City INSTRUMENTAL"

roll up on them Doubles
shootin craps for doubles
if you try to cross me
prepare for that trouble
45 on the seat
keep it walkin' when you see
danger Sgt Pat Willie Robbin on these streets
so they stay up in the house
silent as a mouse
but you know them boys rat
turn that house into a trap
bumpin all day
got that hard soft and parkay
quarter for a 20, man I love 20s
bring me back 5 or just one hunny
tall long black hair, booty all over there
down with the team cause she know they ain't no squares
smash em, crash em, send em on they way
Southside is where they stay
so you know they fly and paid
pay me no mind
spittin bs rhymes
for the dollas and the shine
holla back til next time

No comments: